How To Download and Install and Flash Sony Xperia Go ST27 Original Firmware (ROM)
These are the instructions to Download and flash Sony Xperia Go ST27 Original Firmware (ROM) using the Xperia Flash Tool.
Requirements: Sony Xperia Go ST27 should have atleast 30-40 percent of phone battery to perform the flashing process.
Download Sony Xperia Go ST27 Original Firmware (ROM)
Model Name: Sony Xperia Go ST27
File name: Sony_Xperia_Go_ST27_6.2.A.1.100_CE
Android Version: 4.1.2
Download Size: 856 MB
How to Flash Sony Xperia Go ST27 Original Firmware (ROM) using Flashtool
- Download and install Sony Xperia Go ST27 Driver on your computer. If in case Sony Xperia Go ST27 driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this step.
- To flash this FTF firmware file, click on the flash icon on flashtool.
- Select Flashmode in the dialogue box that appears and click OK.
- A new Window will show you all the firmware files present in the flashtool firmware folder on the left side. Select the FTF you just downladed.
- On the right of the window, under Wipe, tick DATA, CACHE, and APPSLOG. If you’re using flashtool v0.9.19.10 and older, make sure you tick the SIMLOCKoption as well. For newer versions of flashtool, make sure SIMLOCK is unticked.
- Click Flash.
- Preparing files can take while. Sometimes more than a couple of minutes even. Once it is done, however, you will be prompted to connect Sony Xperia Go ST27.
- Sony Xperia Go ST27 needs to be connected in Flashmode. So turn it off, then press and hold the Volume Down button when connecting the USB cable to Sony Xperia Go ST27. The LED on Sony Xperia Go ST27 should light up in green.
- If you connected Sony Xperia Go ST27 correctly, the flashing should begin. Make sure the connection is not loose. Sometimes a corrupt FTF can also cause the process to fail.
- The flashing can also take a while depending on Sony Xperia Go ST27, the USB port, and the cable.
- Once it is finished, you will see the message displayed on flashtool.
Do what the flashtool says, unplug Sony Xperia Go ST27 and turn it on. Your new, or old, Sony Xperia Go ST27 stock firmware should be ready to boot up. The first boot is always the longest, and you might have to wait a couple of minutes.
Download and Flash Sony Xperia Go ST27 Original Firmware