Download Huawei Ascend G740 Official USB Drivers
How To Download Huawei Ascend G740 Official USB Drivers with an easy installation guide. Huawei Ascend G740 USB Driver is an important part of all Huawei Ascend G740 Smartphones which enable you to easily connect your Huawei Ascend G740 Android device with the PC or laptop.
There are 2 usb drivers available for your Huawei Ascend G740 device. One is forFlashing the Stock Firmware and another is for normal connecting the device to the computer.
Download Huawei Ascend G740 Official Qualcomm USB Driver For Flashing Firmware
How to Install (video)
Download Huawei Ascend G740 Official ADB USB Driver For Normal Connecting
How to Install (video)
What is a Huawei Ascend G740 USB Driver?
Huawei Ascend G740 USB Driver is an important part for all android devices which allows you to easily connect Huawei Ascend G740 device or tablet through the personal computer or laptop. In other words, it is a group of more than one files or program which create a bridge between your Huawei Ascend G740 devices and the personal computer to communicate and sharing the files between each other. After properly connecting your Huawei Ascend G740 device with the personal computer via USB driver. You will be able to do many more important things.
How to install Huawei Ascend G740 USB and ADB driver?
1. Extract Huawei Ascend G740 Android USB Driver on your Windows Computer.
2. Now, Open Device Manager on your Computer (to open device manager > Press Win + R to launch Run Command > In Run Command Window type devmgmt.msc and Hit OK Button).
3. Once Device Manager is Launched, Click on your Computer Name.
4. Now, Click on Action menu and Select Add Legacy Hardware.
5. In the Add Hardware Wizard, Click on Next Button.
6. Now, Select Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list (advanced)and Click on NextButton.
7. Now, under common hardware types > select on show all devices and click NextButton.
8. Now, Click on Have Disk Button > Locate the Huawei Ascend G740 Android Driver (CDC Android_Driver OR Android_VCOM_Driver) on your Computer.
9. Once your driver is listed in the blank area, click on Next to continue.
10. Now, Again Click on Next Button.
11. Now, you will be able to see Windows Security Dialog Box. Under Windows Security Dialog Box, Select Install this driver software anyway.
Now, device manager will install the Android driver on your computer (may take 1-2 minutes only).
12. Now, Click on Finish button to close the Add Hardware Wizard.
13. Below you can see the Huawei Ascend G740 Android driver is installed and listed in the device manager.
So this was our guide on How to install Android CDC Driver Manually, I hope the methods given above helped you in installing Android CDC Driver.
How to Install Huawei Ascend G740 ADB and Fastboot Drivers:
1: Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your PC. If it is in .zip archive then extract it to obtain .exe file.
2: Right-click on the file and Run as administrator.
3: It should ask, whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot Driver on PC. Enter “Y” and hit Enter key.
4: Now it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
5: It should ask whether you want to install Huawei Ascend G740 device drivers. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
6: Follow the on-screen instructions.
Huawei Ascend G740 usb Driver Signature Error:
If you got Driver Signature Error While installing Huawei Ascend G740 Driver then See this Video to fix this problem.
If you are trying to flash stock firmware on your device then download Qualcomm Driver Only. ADB Driver will not work for flashing the stock firmware.