How To Download and Install Lava B1 Official USB Drivers
How To Download Lava B1 Official USB Drivers with an easy installation guide. USB Driver is an important part of all Lava B1 Smartphones which enable you to easily connect your Lava B1 Android device with the PC or laptop.
There are 2 usb drivers available for your Lava B1 device. One is for Flashing the Stock Firmware and another is for normal connecting the device to the computer.
Download Lava B1 Official Spreadtrum USB Driver For Flashing Firmware
Download Lava B1 Official ADB USB Driver For Normal Connecting
How to Install (video)
What is a Lava B1 USB Driver?
Lava B1 USB Driver is an important part for all android devices which allows you to easily connect Lava B1 device or tablet through the personal computer or laptop. In other words, it is a group of more than one files or program which create a bridge between your Lava B1 devices and the personal computer to communicate and sharing the files between each other. After properly connecting your Lava B1 device with the personal computer via USB driver. You will be able to do many more important things.
How to install Lava B1 USB and ADB driver?
1. Extract Lava B1 Android USB Driver on your Windows Computer.
2. Now, Open Device Manager on your Computer (to open device manager > Press Win + R to launch Run Command > In Run Command Window type devmgmt.msc and Hit OK Button).
3. Once Device Manager is Launched, Click on your Computer Name.
4. Now, Click on Action menu and Select Add Legacy Hardware.
5. In the Add Hardware Wizard, Click on Next Button.
6. Now, Select Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list (advanced) and Click on NextButton.
7. Now, under common hardware types > select on show all devices and click Next Button.
8. Now, Click on Have Disk Button > Locate the Lava B1 Android Driver (CDC Android_Driver OR Android_VCOM_Driver) on your Computer.
9. Once your driver is listed in the blank area, click on Next to continue.
10. Now, Again Click on Next Button.
11. Now, you will be able to see Windows Security Dialog Box. Under Windows Security Dialog Box, Select Install this driver software anyway.
Now, device manager will install the Android driver on your computer (may take 1-2 minutes only).
12. Now, Click on Finish button to close the Add Hardware Wizard.
13. Below you can see the Lava B1 Android driver is installed and listed in the device manager.
So this was our guide on How to install Android CDC Driver Manually, I hope the methods given above helped you in installing Android CDC Driver.
How to Install Lava B1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers:
1: Download the 15 Seconds ADB installer on your PC. If it is in .zip archive then extract it to obtain .exe file.
2: Right-click on the file and Run as administrator.
3: It should ask, whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot Driver on PC. Enter “Y” and hit Enter key.
4: Now it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
5: It should ask whether you want to install Lava B1 device drivers. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
6: Follow the on-screen instructions.
Lava B1 usb Driver Signature Error:
If you got Driver Signature Error While installing Lava B1 Driver then See this Video to fix this problem.
If you are trying to flash stock firmware on your device then download Spreadtrum Driver Only. ADB Driver will not work for flashing the stock firmware.