Download ZTE Tempo X Official USB Drivers
How To Download ZTE Tempo X Official USB Drivers with an easy installation guide. USB Driver is an important part of all ZTE Tempo X Smartphones which enable you to easily connect your ZTE Tempo X Android device with the PC or laptop.
There are 2 usb drivers available for your ZTE Tempo X device. One is for Flashing the Stock Firmware and another is for normal connecting the device to the computer.
Download ZTE Tempo X Official Qualcomm USB Driver For Flashing Firmware
How to Install (video)
Download ZTE Tempo X Official ADB USB Driver For Normal Connecting
How to Install (video)
What is a ZTE Tempo X USB Driver?
ZTE Tempo X USB Driver is an important part for all android devices which allows you to easily connect ZTE Tempo X device or tablet through the personal computer or laptop. In other words, it is a group of more than one files or program which create a bridge between your ZTE Tempo X devices and the personal computer to communicate and sharing the files between each other. After properly connecting your ZTE Tempo X device with the personal computer via USB driver. You will be able to do many more important things.
How to install ZTE Tempo X USB and ADB driver?
1. Extract ZTE Tempo X Android USB Driver on your Windows Computer.
3. Once Device Manager is Launched, Click on your Computer Name.
4. Now, Click on Action menu and Select Add Legacy Hardware.
5. In the Add Hardware Wizard, Click on Next Button.
7. Now, under common hardware types > select on show all devices and click Next Button.
8. Now, Click on Have Disk Button > Locate the ZTE Tempo X Android Driver (CDC Android_Driver OR Android_VCOM_Driver) on your Computer.
9. Once your driver is listed in the blank area, click on Next to continue.
10. Now, Again Click on Next Button.
Now, device manager will install the Android driver on your computer (may take 1-2 minutes only).
12. Now, Click on Finish button to close the Add Hardware Wizard.
13. Below you can see the ZTE Tempo X Android driver is installed and listed in the device manager.
How to Install ZTE Tempo X ADB and Fastboot Drivers:
2: Right-click on the file and Run as administrator.
4: Now it should ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
5: It should ask whether you want to install ZTE Tempo X device drivers. Enter “Y” and hit Enter.
6: Follow the on-screen instructions.
ZTE Tempo X usb Driver Signature Error:
If you got Driver Signature Error While installing ZTE Tempo X Driver then See this Video to fix this problem.
If you are trying to flash stock firmware on your device then download Qualcomm Driver Only. ADB Driver will not work for flashing the stock firmware.