How To Enable USB Debugging On Marshmallow
is tutorial maybe helpful for you if you are a techie like me who would like to explore more cool features of your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone running on Android Marshmallow 6.0 or higher. To tweak and play around with your Galaxy Smartphone first you need to enable the developer options, and from there you need to activate the USB debugging mode. But do you know how to enable it, don’t worry because we have got you covered, this tutorial will guide you through the whole process to enable the USB debugging on your favourite Galaxy Android Smartphone running on Marshmallow 6.0 and up.
Steps to enable USB debugging on a Galaxy Android Smartphone running on Marshmallow 6.0.1
1. First please open the app drawer and tap on “Settings“.
2. Once you are in “Settings” menu please scroll down to see the below page. Here tap on “About device“.
3. When you get the below page tap on build number for more than 7 times until you get an inline message saying that “You are now a developer” or similar.
4. Now go back to the previous page and you will be able to see “Developer options” there. Tap on it and you will get the developer options menu.
5. Once you are in the below page give a check mark to “USB debugging” to enable the feature.
That’s it friends now you have successfully enabled the “Developer options” and activated the “USB debugging” on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone running on Android Marshmallow 6.0 and up.