How to root Sony Ericsson Live WT19i
These are the instructions to root Sony Ericsson Live WT19i
WARNING: Rooting your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it unless you unroot your device. So think well about it before rooting your device.
- Before getting started with the procedure, make sure that you take a complete backup of personal data on your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device using appropriate apps. If something goes wrong during the rooting process, you can use this backup to restore your personal information.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i should have atleast 30-40 percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
3. Now enable USB Debugging or Android Debugging on your device by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options. If you can’t access “Developer Options“, enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 5-7 times to enable Developer Options).
4. Download Sony Ericsson Live WT19i USB driver and install it on your computer. Only by installing USB driver, you will be able to connect your device with PC or Laptop computer successfully.
5. Make sure that you deactivate antivirus programs in your computer as they tend to consider the rooting exploits of SRS Root (our rooting software) as Trojan/Malware.
Once you finish all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting procedure given below.
HOW TO ROOT Sony Ericsson Live WT19i WITH KINGOROOT
- download and install KINGOROOT Double click the desktop icon of Kingo Android Root and launch it.
After launching Kingo Android Root, you will see its interface as shown below.
2.Plug your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device into your computer via USB cable.
If your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device driver is not installed on your Computer, Kingo will install it for you automatically. Make sure you get Internet conenction so that device driver can be downloaded. If you are using Windows 8, you may need to change some settings first. When running Kingo Android Root on Windows 8, the issue you may most likely encounter is driver installation looping.
3.Enable USB Debugging mode on your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device.
USB Debugging mode enabled is a necessary step of Sony Ericsson Live WT19i rooting process.
INPORTANT: Pay attention to your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device screen for a prompt window. Tick “Always allow from this computer”. If you don’t, you will probably get yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
4.Read notifications carefully before rooting your device.
Android rooting is nothing big. However, it is not exactly a small issue either. Rooting your device may open a door for you, and yet with risks.
Sony Ericsson Live WT19i rooting is a modification process to the original system, in which the limitations are removed and full-access is allowed and thus resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps and even facilitate the removal and replacement of the device’s operating system with a custom one. Rooting your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device will immediately void your warranty… Click to know more about Android Rooting.
5. Click “ROOT” to root Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device.
Kingo Android Root will employ multiple exploits on your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device, which will probably take a couple of minutes. In the rooting process, your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device may be rebooted several times. Do not be panic, it is perfectly normal. And once it begins, please DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device.
Hopefully your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device is well supported and successfully rooted by Kingo. Until your device reboots itself, do not operate.
7.Check the root status of your device.
Normally, you will find an app named “SuperUser” installed on your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device after successful rooting.
How to root Sony Ericsson Live WT19i Using iRoot
- download and install iRoot in your computer
- Once iRoot is installed in your computer , Open it.
- Once iRoot is launched, connect your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device to the computer.
- iRoot will automatically detect your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i and Install the respective USB Drivers for your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i Device.
- Now Click on the ROOT button to start the rooting process.
WARNING: Don’t touch USB cable while rooting is being done as any interruptions may cause hard-brick (permanent device failure) to your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device!
Once Rooted, iRoot will automatically reboot your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device and install the SuperSU (or King User ) Application.
Your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i Device is now Successfully rooted! To check whether your Device is successfully rooted or not you can download Root Checker Application from Play Store.
Root Sony Ericsson Live WT19i Without Computer:
1) To get started, download latest version of KingRoot app in your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device. While downloading, you will get a message stating that the file which you are trying to download might harm your mobile device. Just ignore it and download the app into your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device.
2) Once downloaded, tap on the “KingRoot.apk” file to install the app in your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device.
3) Now, click “Next” and click on “Install” to install KingRoot in your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device.
4) Once the application is installed, click on “Open” to launch it. Now, the app will show the message “Root Access is Unavailable” along with your smartphone’s . To root your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device, click on the “Start Root” blue button given in the app.
5) Once you click the “Start Root” button, the rooting process will begin and you will see a progress circle with “Rooting” message.
6) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get “Root Successfully” message in the KingRoot app.
7) That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting 1 Android smartphone using the KingRoot one-click Android rooting app. For confirmation, open up your App menu and look for “KingUser” app. If you can find it there (as shown in the picture below), your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i device is successfully rooted.
Alternatively, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store to confirm the root privileges of your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i.
How To Uninstall KingUser And Unroot Sony Ericsson Live WT19i Device
1) To get started, go to your Apps menu, click on the KingUser app icon and open it up.
2) Once the app is launched, click on the “Settings” icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen to launch KingUser settings.
3) Now, in the KingUser general settings screen, click on “Root Authorization Setting” to launch up the settings screen.
4) In the “Root Authorization Setting” click on “Remove Root Permission” option.
5) Now, a prompt will show up with the message “Remove Root Authorization completely and return to Unroot status, Proceed?“. Click on “Clear” to begin the “Remove Root Permission” process.
6) Once you click on “Clear“, you will see the “In Progress” message along with a progress circle as shown in the screenshot below.
Once the progress prompt gets closed, the uninstall process of KingUser will be successfully finished. Also, you have successfully unrooted or removed root access from your Sony Ericsson Live WT19i . Now, you can use the Root Checker app to confirm the unrooting process.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.
How to root Sony Ericsson Live WT19i